Back to MetryChick.com

Gave you seen some of the new items on MetryChick.com?

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Featured Artist - Cara Jouglard Photography!

My friend, Cara has just started her photography business and I am she takes some REALLY beautiful photos!

I'm Cara, owner of Cara Jouglard Photography. I'm a custom photographer in the New Orleans area. I shoot on location and prefer to use natural light. I like to keep sessions relaxed and care free, I like letting children be children and following them around and capturing them at play and being natural. Feel free to bring changes of clothing and any thing from home that brings you and your family into the photographs. I will also bring a few things that I think will help make your photographs one of a kind. I want this experience to be about you and your family and I want your photographs to capture your personalities and spirits. Most of all I want you to have FUN!

Photography has always been a passion of mine. I've always been the one been the one behind the camera taking hundreds of pictures. I love capturing those moments that make you smile, laugh and even cry. My goal is to capture these little moments in time for you to love and treasure for years to come.

To book a session you can visit my website www.carajouglardphotography.com or email me cara@carajouglardphotography.com

Win $100 Gift Card!
LIKE Cara on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment